Family homes come detached or as shared walls like townhouses. Many families prefer detached homes rather than shared walls. However, there are benefits attached to townhouses.
In today’s blog, we’re here to explain the benefits and share a few townhouses that you can check out in Brooklyn.
Benefits of owning a townhouse
Even though preferred by many, a single-family home has its share of benefits. It’s time to dispel the perception that townhouses don’t have much to offer, except for a hole in your pockets.
Benefits of owning a townhouse:
- Landscaping: Townhouses have beautiful scenic landscapes, including vast lawns, a swimming pool, etc. These are regularly cleaned and maintained by the community association.
- Amenities: People love resorts because of the accessible amenities. Townhouses are no different when you have your unique set of amenities all to yourself. These include pools, gyms, BBQ pits, clubhouses, playgrounds, dog parks, tennis courts, and other recreational facilities.
- More affordable: Believe it or not, townhomes are more affordable than standalone homes. Townhouses offer great value for money as you get a house plus top-notch amenities. Townhouses do not entail staggering property taxes as the lot sizes are smaller. The homeowner’s association fee is also lesser compared to single-family homes.
- Togetherness: Townhouses have shared walls, and this means that living here develops a sense of community, unlike single-family homes. Residents living closer to each other allow people to build long-lasting neighborhood relations. Such neighborhoods are more prone to thrive in a community atmosphere, where people look out for each other.
- Vibrant locality: Townhouses are built-in localities where city development is at its peak. Townhouse properties are usually built in localities with ample establishments like entertainment, dining, shopping, schools, universities, parks, etc. And, since the buyer’s priority is a good location, townhouses deliver in that manner.
- Security: Single-family homes come with a fence and digital security systems. However, townhouses offer additional protection, including a security gate, are typically well-lit, and neighbors look out for one another.
- Senior citizens: One of the most important features of townhouses is that they benefit living arrangements for senior citizens. Townhouses offer a great way to enjoy freedom without the added burden of maintaining the place.
Brooklyn townhouses for sale
Corbett & Dullea Real Estate offers a non-comprehensive list of Brooklyn townhouses for sale. You may view more townhouses in Brooklyn on our website.
The modern look of this townhouse property will leave you wanting more. It is a renovated duplex penthouse with utmost attention to design and detail. This condo has multiple amenities, including a concierge service, storage, roof deck, and more.
Located in South Williamsburg, this penthouse spells nothing less than luxurious. With five bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms, high-end customizations, a one-car private garage, and a Tesla charging station. There’s a lot more, including Rossetto cabinets and closets, motorized in-ceiling pocket shades, Lutron lighting, integrated stereo speakers, an ultra-efficient central heating and cooling system.
When you look for townhouses in Brooklyn, Corbett & Dullea Real Estate provides a long list of magnificent townhouses.