Explore Manhattan Commercial Real Estate with Corbett & Dullea
From luxury corporate office suites to spacious retail rentals, Manhattan commercial real estate has tons to offer, with its miscellany of property listings in terms of size, rent amount, and architecture. You just need to partner with a reliable realtor to grab the best deal in the market; and who fits that description better than Corbett & Dullea Real Estate! Start your search for commercial real estate in Manhattan with us today!
Manhattan: The Business HQ of New York City
NYC’s status as a global financial and business hub rides on the existence of Manhattan, which draws more than two-thirds of the working population from the entire metropolitan area. No wonder it is one of the most preferred neighborhoods to get an office space for rent in Manhattan.
Why should you consider getting a commercial space for rent in Manhattan?
- Home to NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, NYMEX, and other financial institutions of global importance, Manhattan is the nucleus of the American Financial Industry. A viable reason to seek office space in Financial District, Manhattan.
- It has the largest number of corporate headquarters than any other city.
- Manhattan is known as the “Media Capital of the World”.
- Madison Avenue in Manhattan houses the top advertising agencies in the world.
- Silicon Alley is “the place” for tech industries, including telecommunications, digital and new media, Fintech, biotech, software development, etc.
- It is a breeding ground for new-age start-ups working across verticals.
No matter what industry you belong to, Manhattan gives you the perfect setting to keep at par with your competition. It’s no less than a status symbol in the world of commerce.
Commercial Property for Rent by Corbett & Dullea
Are you looking for a furnished office space in Manhattan to rent? Do you need a commercial space for your retail needs? Want to open a restaurant in Downtown Manhattan? Need small office space for your start-up? No matter how diverse your real estate needs might be, Corbett & Dullea is always up for a challenge.
Our real estate agents have extensive knowledge about the current market trends and the legalities involving property leasing, enabling them to provide you with the most lucrative deals. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries; we are always at your service.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
You need four things to determine the right size of your furnished office space in Manhattan.
- Space of your existing office (if you have).
- The number of employees.
- Desired office layout.
- Future workforce expansion projections.
Renter’s insurance covers the losses suffered from an unlikely event, also known as covered perils, such as theft, loss/damage to property, break-in, etc.
Any standard commercial real estate in Manhattan would include the following:
- 24×7 security
- Elevators (mid-rise or high-rise)
- Shared spaces (boardrooms, cafeteria, open outdoor spaces, etc.)
Most of our listed properties come with parking space, especially the high-rise commercial buildings. Whether you require it or not is negotiable.
Properties in New York City
There are no properties listed here.